Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The head can swivel/slightly pivot on a ball-and-socket/hinge neck joint.
- Mono-eye can move left or right via a switch hidden by the removable upper head panel.
- Torso can tilt frontward/backwards and/or sideways.
- The shoulder joints can swing frontward.
- The arms can…
- Swing vertically on a shoulder frame.
- Raise horizontally.
- The shoulder armor’s sideways panel can lift up to avoid interference.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- Both the elbow and knee joints are double-jointed.
- The waist can rotate, though in an extent.
- The upper thighs can swing frontward/backwards on a peg, raise horizontally, and/or rotate on each piece.
- Front, side, and rear skirt armors can lift up to avoid interference.
- The ankles can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint, though in a very limited manner.
- Front toes can pivot.
- Rear backpack thrusters and/or fuel tanks are poseable.
- The cockpit hatch can be opened and closed.
- The hands are swappable.
- Each of the weapons must be wielded by their respective hand parts. (Fixed weapon-holding hands is recommended for gripping stability)
- Forearm armor can be rearranged to form Beam Tonfa.
- Grenade Launcher can be mounted onto the Beam Rifle.
- Beam Rifle can mount onto the rear waist armor. (Scope must be removed first)
- The shield can attach onto either the left forearm or the shoulder armor via the shield’s built-in binder.
- Beam Axe hilts can be detached as handheld weapons or rearranged onto the shield.
- The hilts can also combine to form a double-bladed weapon.
- Sinanju can mount onto most Action Bases via an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some of the details are needed to be panel-lined with Gundam markers.
- If one chooses, Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied decals. (Water-based topcoat is recommended due to the kit having PP parts)
- If using matte/flat-finish top coat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent and chromed parts – can be done by masking or spraying top coat while the said parts are separated.
- The Expansion Set for RG Sinanju add-on can be used to upgrade this kit.